21.5F, 23C, 22P (8 Serves)
1. Pre slice the eggplant and butternut pumpkin. Lightly steam or bake then set
2. Chop then sauté the brown onion and garlic with olive oil.
3. Add finely diced roma tomatoes, zucchini, red capsicum. Then add turkey
mince, 2 tbsp bone broth concentrate and coconut sugar.
4. Set aside once thoroughly mixed with fresh or dried herbs such as oregano,
parsley, himalayan salt.
5. Over a stove top or in a thermomix combine light coconut cream, thick almond
milk, eggs, 1 tbsp of one broth concentrate, tapioca flour, nutritional yeast
flakes, butter and 1tsp coconut sugar. Ensure it is pureed to perfection and
heated to thicken (thermomix is 5-8 mins speed 4 at 90 degrees).
6. Assemble your lasagne in a baking dish starting with the eggplant layer
followed by half the bolognese then half the white sauce.
7. Repeat with the pumpkin as the next layer then bolognese and more white
8. Bake in a 200 degree Celsius oven for 35-4 mins or until the top is browned
and edges are all set.
9. Allow to cool for 10 mins before serving.